Comparing different food truck manufacturing companies can be a complex and difficult task due the large amount of factors that go into the end result. Some of the points to consider are the materials used in the fabrication, equipment brands and how they are installed, expertise and craftsmanship, and most importantly the reputation of the builder. Below are some of the key points that make choosing Prestige Food Trucks a wise selection.
– Our “World’s Leading” team has been building the highest quality, custom food trucks and concession trailers, since 2001.
– All of our food trucks and concession trailers are built with top of the line craftsmanship by the Amish. These specialty vehicles are constructed in our brand new 30,000 sq. foot facility, in the RV manufacturing capital of the world, Elkhart, Indiana.
– We provide the best customer support and service before start of build, during build out, and most importantly, after your build out is completed.
– Our clients have a dedicated customer representative once the build process begins, to answer all questions about health/fire department, truck progress, and more!
– We have the largest support network for repairs and maintenance all across the country. Wherever the client is domestically or internationally, one of our trained specialists will work with you until all needs or satisfied.
– Bruster’s Ice Cream and Custom Concessions are our affiliate companies. Bruster’s is a $75 million, premium quality ice cream company, that has over 200 brick and mortar locations nationwide.
– We are certified to build in all 50 states and will work with you to ensure your food truck or concession trailer to pass all local health and fire codes.