We all deserve to be happy in this life, which is why you, aspiring food truck owner, should follow your dreams of entering the mobile kitchen industry.
We understand that aspiring owners are afraid to take the risk. After all, entering the food truck industry can pose quite the risk. However, the sooner you take the risk, the sooner you will become the happiest version of yourself as a result of doing work that actually fulfills you. Plus, if you plan everything out, do your homework and set up a great business, you will limit your chances of failing as a food truck owner. In fact, you could have a thriving food truck on your hands in no time.
With that in mind, we are here to motivate you when it comes to you following your goals, your dreams, your passions, which is why we are about to unleash 15 motivational quotes that will inspire you to follow your food truck dreams.
15 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You To Follow Your Food Truck Dreams
15. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” — Oprah Winfrey
14. “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” — Bob Dylan
13. “Get mocked at for as much as you can, fail as much as you can, but don’t quit. Let every mockery, every failure, be a source of inspiration for you to reach for greatness, and that greatness will silence your critics.” — Ajaero Tony Martins
12. “Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.” — Dr. Dale E. Turner
11. “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” — Charles Buxton
10. “When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” — Mary Kay Ash
9. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
8. “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” — Nelson Mandela
7. “Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” — Ray Kroc
6. “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” — Nolan Bushnell
Looking to finance your food truck? Make sure to check out this link!
5. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” — Steve Jobs
4. “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.” — Walter Cronkite
3. “The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can.” — Neil Gaiman
2. “My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose. Somehow we win out.” — Ronald Reagan
1. “Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life.” — Ray Bradbury
Bonus Quote: “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” — Pauline Kael
Still on the fence about pursuing your dreams of becoming a food truck owner? Look no further than the article below for more motivation/inspiration.
5 Things You Have To Tell Yourself Before Becoming A Food Truck Owner
Becoming a food truck owner takes more than simply coming up with an all-star business plan, creating an amazing concept and menu and purchasing a food truck…
Okay, so that is basically what you have to do to enter the food truck industry, but you also have to get the mind right. If your mind isn’t right, then the fanciest food truck and best recipes aren’t going to go as far as you would like them to.
After all, you are still going to have to log some serious hours, you are still going to have to deal with angry customers (and all of the naysayers), you are still going to have to be a chef, manger, boss and business owner and we will just stop there.”
Interested in getting into the food truck industry? Request a quote from us today to get going!
For more food truck advice and inspiration, check out the rest of our blog here.