If you are trying to break into the food truck industry, then we know exactly what you are going through.
You are trying to form your business plan, perfect the ultimate food truck concept, figure out what you all need to fill out your inventory, etc. On top of the business side of things, you are probably wondering which social media networks you should join for your business, and you are also likely wondering what you all need to do to begin with when it comes to pleasing your customers — and attracting more — via social media.
Plus, and this is a really big one, you have to come up with the money for your food truck, and you also need to figure out your logo and name.
There are so many things you have to do before you can enter the food truck industry, and we haven’t even gotten into permits, regulations, laws, rules, etc. (don’t worry, we will save those headaches for a different day).
Becoming a food truck owner is not easy, and we know what you are going through. As a result, we are about to drop some motivational quotes that will give aspiring food truck owners the inspiration they need to become … well, food truck owners, and they can be found below.
Motivational Quotes That Will Give Aspiring Food Truck Owners The Inspiration They Need To Enter The Industry
16. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” — Norman Vincent Peale
15. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
14. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.” — Tony Robbins
13. “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” — Pauline Kael
12. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” — Steve Jobs
Looking to finance your food truck? Make sure to check out this link!
11. “Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream.” — Lao Tzu
10. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” — Tony Robbins
9. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
8. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” — Steve Jobs
7. “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” — George Herbert
6. “There will be obstacles, there will be doubters, there will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” — Michael Phelps
5. “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” — Charles Buxton
4. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” — Earl Nightingale
3. “You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.” — Tony Robbins
2. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” — Arthur Ashe
1. “The best revenge is massive success.” — Frank Sinatra
Now that you just received a full dose of inspiration, it’s time to take action.
You know what you want to do — you want to become a mobile kitchen owner. Now, make your plan and then get to work. Don’t let anything hold you back from entering the food truck industry, for if you want it bad enough, you will eventually become a food truck owner.
Your journey is just getting started. Embrace it. Work hard. Don’t give up. If you want to achieve a massive amount of success, then you can, but you have to have the right mindset every step of the way.
If you need more inspiration, then make sure to check out the article below.
If your dream is to become a food truck owner and you haven’t actually become one yet, then you need to ask yourself one simple question: Why?
“While we aren’t saying your excuse for not entering the industry is a bad one (after all, it is very expensive to buy a food truck), we are saying there are on overwhelming amount of excuses aspiring owners make.”
Interested in getting into the food truck industry? Request a quote from us today to get going!
For more food truck advice and inspiration, check out the rest of our blog here.