We hope you enjoy the kickoff episode to our new series, Food Trucks 4 Thought! In this series, we will be answering frequently asked questions and informing the public on what they need to consider when getting into the food truck industry.Prestige Food Trucks is the world's leading custom food truck and trailer manufacturer.
- Call us today to get a quote for your project! 888-418-8855
- Visit our website! http://prestigefoodtrucks.com/
- Like us on Facebook! http://facebook.com/PrestigeFoodTrucks
- Follow us on Instagram! https://instagram.com/prestigefoodtrucks/
- Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/PrestigeFT
- Food Trucks for Sale, Custom food truck builder, custom food truck manufacturer, food truck and trailer builder, mobile kitchenVideo Script:"Hi, I'm Ashley with Prestige Food Trucks and you're watching "Food Trucks For Thought". In this video series, I'll be answering frequently asked questions to inform those interested in entering the food truck industry.The first question is what is a food truck?A food truck is a fully self-sufficient mobile commercial kitchen. It has everything you need to operate a mobile business, and pass health and fire codes. Some of the things that can be found in a food truck are propane lines, electrical lines, water pump, water heater, fresh and waste water tanks, commercial exhaust system, generator, and of course your cooking and refrigeration equipment.What should I look to spend on starting a food truck business?Look to spend $120,000 to $200,000 on starting a food truck business. The full build out of the truck can vary between $80,000 to $180,000. Then, you will want to have some working and startup capital for things like insurance, labor costs, inventory, cooking supplies, and much more.What should I expect to earn when running a food truck?The answer to this question will vary greatly depending on the location and the work ethic of the owner. If the food truck is being ran 40 to 50 hours per week, then having an annual gross revenue in the range of $200,000 to $500,000 would be feasible.If you have any questions that you would like to see answered, leave a comment below and thanks for watching!"
About Prestige Food Trucks:
Prestige Food Trucks has been accepted as the world’s leading custom food truck manufacturer and is based in Orlando, Florida. They have a very deep adherence to their morals, which include providing top-notch build quality and customer service to their clients. Their trucks are of the highest caliber, they provide exceptional customer service, and have very competitive pricing. They ship both nationwide as well as internationally. To know more about their services, please visit their website; PrestigeFoodTrucks.com.