20 Motivational Quotes For Food Truck Owners
Written on May 17, 2017
Whether you are new to the industry, considered a veteran or are thinking about finally entering the mobile kitchen industry, you can never have too much motivation and inspiration.
That is why we are about to unleash 20 motivational quotes that are perfect for food truck owners, no matter where they happen to be on their present journey.
RELATED: Reasons Why You Should Forget The Naysayers And Follow Your Dream Of Becoming A Food Truck Owner. If you are trying to make your dream of becoming a food truck owner come true, then the last thing you should do is listen to the naysayers. Check out this article for more details.
20 Motivational Quotes For Food Truck Owners
20. “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” — Nolan Bushnell
19. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” — Mark Twain
18. “Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ‘em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” — Theodore Roosevelt
17. “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” — Mark Twain
16. “When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say ‘wow, that was an adventure,’ not ‘wow, I sure felt safe.'” — Tom Preston-Werner
15. “For all of the most important things, the timing always sucks. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and correct course along the way.” — Timothy Ferriss
14. “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” — Reid Hoffman
13. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” — Steve Jobs
12. “Rarely have I seen a situation where doing less than the other guy is a good strategy.” — Jimmy Spithill
11. “What would you do if you knew you could not fail?” — Robert H. Schuller
10. “The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.” — Marc Benioff
Looking to finance your food truck? Make sure to check out this link!
9. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” — Steve Jobs
8. “Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field.” — Denis Waitley
7. “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” — Bob Dylan
6. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
5. “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” — Karen Lamb
4. “We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.” — Pete Cashmore
3. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” — Tony Robbins
2. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
1. “If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
Looking for special ingredients that will do you wonders in the food truck industry? If so, then dive into these food truck articles!
“Are you ready to follow your dream of becoming a food truck owner? If so, the real fun is about to begin, because there are an unlimited amount of things you have to do before you can even think about entering this fine industry.”
“Get ready to embark on the journey of a lifetime, a journey that will feature a mixture of long workweeks, customer overload, food galore, etc.”
“While there are so many different things you will have to put together if you plan on entering the mobile kitchen industry, we will be unleashing six essentials below.”
“The food truck industry is tough.”
“Not only do you have to come up with a lot of money to buy your food truck (if you want a reliable truck, a truck that you can count on every step of the way, then it could cost you at least $70,000), but you also have to buy the equipment and all of the inventory. The spending doesn’t stop there, though, because you probably have to hire an employee or two to help you out at your truck.”
“On top of that, you are going to be spending most of your time at your mobile kitchen, or at least working on your business — well, if you want to achieve a great amount of success in this industry, that is.”
If you would like a quote, Prestige has you covered. Follow this link to request a custom quote.
More Prestige Food Trucks blogs can be found here!