Webstaurantstore Recommends Prestige Food Trucks
Prestige Food Trucks was recently mentioned in Webstaurantstore’s How to Buy a Food Truck, as a top food truck manufacturer. The article covers:
- the food truck purchasing process
- benefits of new vs used
- where to buy a truck
- how to make an inquiry
- customizing your truck
“Turning around a custom build in 8 – 12 weeks is not an easy task,” says VP of Sales, Ian Smith. “Each build is unique and has its own set of challenges. A well thought out buying process ensures our trucks ship on time and minimizes stress on the customer. Part of what makes Prestige so great, are the small details that only a company with over five years in the industry can provide.”
Smith tells us about some of the often over-looked details in the food truck manufacturing process:
- Frequent communication – Communication is key. We keep our customers in the loop every step of the way during the manufacturing process. We want the customer to be updated on progress as the truck comes to life.
- Trusting our Skilled Craftsman – High quality trucks are built by high quality workers. Our team of experienced craftsman have combined for over 40 years of experience in the specialty vehicle industry. Trust us to convert your dream design into a finished, highly functional unit for years to come.
- Tell us what is most important to you – This is our bread and butter. Prestige wants to build a personal bond with each customer. Knowing what will make you the happiest, will help us ensure your truck is completed exactly as intended. Please fill out our lead form on the finance and lease page, if you are interested in a custom food truck.
- Understanding what our customers want – We put our mind in the mind of the customer. Much time is spent laying out each truck in the way that we think will best fulfill the customers needs.
WebstaurantStore is the leading online restaurant supply company, headquarters in Lititz, Pennsylvania.